The government of the United States announced that in February it will begin the construction of 10 kilometers of wall in the area of Hidalgo County, on the border with Reynosa.
he government of the United States announced that during the month of February the construction of 10 kilometers of wall will begin in the area of Hidalgo County , State of Texas , United States.
This information was confirmed by the Office of Customs and Border Protection in association with the US Army Corps of Engineers .
In a statement it is reported that they already have a contract to build this wall in the Rio Grande Valley of the Border Patrol to the company Sisco .
The construction is scheduled to begin in February 2019.
The RGV-03 project includes the construction and installation of tactical infrastructure that includes a reinforced concrete dike wall at the height of the existing dock, steel bollards of 5.5 meters in height, installed in the upper part of the concrete wall and the removal of vegetation along a compliance zone of 45 meters, “he explained.
In the perimeter of the wall cameras of videovigilancia , a patrol route for all weather will be placed, in addition sensors of all type.
This project is within the area of responsibility of the Border Patrol station in Mc Allen, Hidalgo County .
This project is part of the “Border Security and Immigration Improvements”, and continues to take measures to plan , design and build an expeditious physical wall using the appropriate materials and technology to more effectively achieve full operational control of the southern border.
- Donald Trump decides to cut economic aid to Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador
- Transportation Security Administration has announced US will have new x-ray technology in baggage screening
- Supreme Court of the USA denies delaying trial on citizenship question to the 2020 Census
- Tonight is the first debate between Beto O’Rourke and Ted Cruz in Dallas, Texas
- Police search 12-year-old Chinese girl who disappeared at Washington airport