Nothing in the documents suggests that Jared Kushner and his company have violated the law.
ashington, USA. – The American newspaper, New York Times , indicates that Jared Kushner, son of Trump , and his company of real estate have paid few federal taxes , after claiming losses in the business although they have not had them.
In the newspaper they describe all the business, expenses, profits and loans of Kushner, since they have been able to legally evade the payment of taxes.
According to the analysis of the documents , between 2006 and 2009 Kushner paid little or no tax.
That happened as a result of a maneuver to reduce the payment of taxes , which year after year has allowed him to claim millions of dollars in losses , which also exists in other industries.
Kushner and the company resorted to claiming devaluation , a tax benefit that allows real estate investors to deduct a portion of the cost of buildings from their taxable profits .
It also highlights that the enormous flexibility allows real estate investors to determine what they will pay taxes.
The newspaper also highlights that the Kusher Company , of which it is the owner and executive director , has been a profitable company that has produced millions of dollars in cash annually to Jared and his father Charles, according to an analysis of the company itself. in the documents reviewed by the Times newspaper
- Trial of former Trump campaign director, Paul Manafort
- US deputy prosecutor proposed to record Trump and invoke his dismissal: NYT
- It was already a “punching bag”, now Michael Cohen leaves for the attack on Trump
- THE GOOD AND THE BAD THAT DEMOCRATS CAN EXPECT FROM THE 2018 ELECTIONS
- Donald Trump says printing 3D guns at home “does not make much sense”