- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire willow or English sauce
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried onions or “minced onions”
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (garlic powder)
- ½ envelope of seasoning without achiote
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (maize starch)
- ½ teaspoon of “liquid smoke” (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Season the meat with kosher salt on both sides.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all the other ingredients in a container or bowl. Mix well.
- Put the pieces of meat in a sealed plastic ziplock.
- Add the marinade and make sure the sauce touches all the meat.
- Put in the fridge at least 2 hours.
- Move the bag from time to time so that the marinade penetrates all the meat well.
- Cook the meat on the grill.